Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week Two: Day 7

Weight: 202.6 (-2.4lbs)
Waist: 40.5 (-1.5 inches)

Weigh in today! Well, I lost 2.4lbs, which is pretty good and I lost 1.5 inches from my waist, which is incredible! I am happy with the results of this week! I didn't record my body weight/muscle because I didn't think that would change too much over a week. I will do that every two weeks. The only slight problem I have is that I wonder if I could lose the same amount of weight on another diet. But, I imagine calorie counting or weight watchers will not permit me to eat fabulous gourmet food! I do like the food I am eating and I think that is what will keep me going. A few weeks ago I tried to go back on weight watchers (at home) and do the core program (no longer a part of the momentum program) and I think I might have lost 2lbs also. But, considering how I wasn't really hungry during the past week, did zero exercise, and drank wine- I should be happy with the results. I wasn't concerned with getting into ketosis, so I am sure I would have even better results if I was more focused. I guess the way to look at it is that I have 5 more weeks and if I keep losing 2.4lbs per week, I should lose 12 more lbs! Well, we will see!

I was thinking of starting an exercise regimen, but I am not sure that will work this upcoming week since I will be traveling A LOT! I am leaving tomorrow and will be home to sleep on the 9th, but I won't be back until the 15th! Since I will be missing my weigh in next week, I will post my results on the 15th, when I return. What a hectic week this will be!! I won't be able to update this blog, but I'll be back soon!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment